[hackerspaces] sha 2017 talk submissions 31st March deadline

[hackerspaces] sha 2017 talk submissions 31st March deadline

Frantisek Apfelbeck
Hi to all,
for the ones who may be bit forgetful like me, the "call for participation" for SHA 2017 deadline is March31st, you can submit here

Best of luck,

Sincerely from La Cherche, Cherbourg, Normandie,

Frantisek

PS I'm submitting Fermentation Mobile and I hope to have the project present on the spot for demonstration (and debugging :-)) preferably as part of Food Hacking Base but we will see about that ...

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi