[hackerspaces] hackerspaces.org down for maintenance/migration

fin

[hackerspaces] hackerspaces.org down for maintenance/migration

fin
Hi everyone,

we (the admins of hackerspaces.org) are just preparing the
long-planned (and -prepared) move of hackerspaces.org to a virtual
machine hosted at nessus.at

this will involve some downtime of websites, lists and jabber, mainly
because DNS needs propagation. that's also the reason this move has
not already been done.

thanks for your understanding
-fin

Re: [hackerspaces] hackerspaces.org down for maintenance/migration

Tim Krabec
You can do the move with little to no downtime

fin

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 12:06 AM, fin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> we (the admins of hackerspaces.org) are just preparing the
> long-planned (and -prepared) move of hackerspaces.org to a virtual
> machine hosted at nessus.at

if you're getting this, we didn't do everything completely wrong.

that's pretty great.

-f

Re: [hackerspaces] hackerspaces.org down for maintenance/migration

Koen Martens
On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 01:34:03AM +0200, fin wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 12:06 AM, fin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > we (the admins of hackerspaces.org) are just preparing the
> > long-planned (and -prepared) move of hackerspaces.org to a virtual
> > machine hosted at nessus.at
>
> if you're getting this, we didn't do everything completely wrong.
>
> that's pretty great.

Congrats :)

gmc