[hackerspaces] US Workshops - Careful With Firearms Manufacturing

[hackerspaces] US Workshops - Careful With Firearms Manufacturing

Sector67 Team
I know this only impacts US spaces, but the ATF has finally clarified their home-built firearms clause (which was just brought to my attention today, happened a year ago):
to include shared facilities/tools.  In short, you can't allow anyone to use your equipment to manufacture a firearm without violating a law you really don't want to violate.

Just an FYI, not making any leanings one way or another (or a statement about the state of US firearms regulations) but I don't want anyone going to jail and paying a lot of money because they didn't know about the update to this law.

Keep hacking,

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director