[hackerspaces] This thing on?

Rubin Abdi
Praise to the admin who fixed whatever needed fixing. Seems like the server hadn't been sending mails for about 2 months.

Re: [hackerspaces] This thing on?

Shirley Hicks
Oh - so that’s the black void where all my questions went. :)

—Shirley, the Birmingham AL Red Mountain Makers pest.

On Apr 18, 2016, at 8:33 PM, Rubin Abdi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Praise to the admin who fixed whatever needed fixing. Seems like the server hadn't been sending mails for about 2 months.

Re: [hackerspaces] This thing on?

hellekin-3
On 04/19/2016 01:33 AM, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> Praise to the admin who fixed whatever needed fixing. Seems like the server
> hadn't been sending mails for about 2 months.

There was a problem with DNS on both hackerspaces.org hosts lists and
wiki, causing the SMTP to fail.  One of the Nessus.at DNS host that we
were using went missing.  It's a pity we didn't detect it earlier.
Sorry for the prolonged silence, hope you enjoyed the extra bandwidth.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/

[hackerspaces] Traceroute, World Premiere in NYC

j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette)
Hey folks!

Traceroute's World Premiere will be in NYC at the NYC Independent
Film Festival next week.
Drop by!
https://www.nycindieff.com/session/traceroute

( Hackerspaces are featured quite prominently in my doc:
http://monochrom.at/traceroute/ )

Cheers!
Johannes

Re: [hackerspaces] Traceroute, World Premiere in NYC

j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette)
Hell yes!

>Already got my ticket.
>
>On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 12:44 PM, j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das
>ende der nahrungskette) <<mailto:[hidden email]>[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hey folks!
>
>Traceroute's World Premiere will be in NYC at the NYC Independent
>Film Festival next week.
>Drop by!
><https://www.nycindieff.com/session/traceroute>https://www.nycindieff.com/session/traceroute
>
>( Hackerspaces are featured quite prominently in my doc:
><http://monochrom.at/traceroute/>http://monochrom.at/traceroute/ )
>
>Cheers!
>Johannes

Re: [hackerspaces] This thing on?

metabaron
Le 2016-04-19 03:33, Rubin Abdi a écrit :
> Praise to the admin who fixed whatever needed fixing. Seems like the
> server hadn't been sending mails for about 2 months.

COME ON ! UNITY NOW !
And don't forget to fuck.

Re: [hackerspaces] This thing on?

metabaron
Thanks a lot hellekin. You rock. <3.
You won a box of french condoms... IF you come to Toulouse in may. ;P
--
http://David.Venancio.free.fr

On 04/20/2016 03:50 PM, [340]metabaron wrote:
> Thanks a lot hellekin. You rock. <3.
> You won a box of french condoms... IF you come to Toulouse in may. ;P

That's tempting... No, wait... Sex with condoms is like typing with mittens.

OK, OK, kids: you know it, and you know it's bad.  But transmitting bugs
to others is worse than plastic sex, right?  And dying of STM bugs is a
free ticket to Darwin Awards, category "I knew it would blow, I did it
anyway."

You know the drill: control your impulse, find your life mate, gray pod,
and above all, s/fu/ha/

==
hk

P.S.: ouput with first-hand donated condoms looking for input willing to
practice interactive 3D platform game in private.