[hackerspaces] The People's Protection Force: How to win the information war

[hackerspaces] The People's Protection Force: How to win the information war

Federico Nicola Pecchini
We are at war. It's not the usual war we read on the history books. It is a hidden war on human consciousness, waged against our minds, our hearts and our bodies by our own governments and institutions.

They want us sick. Dumb. Paralyzed by fear and confusion. Sterile. Apathetic. Unable to recognize the truth from lies.

They think that's the only way to have an orderly world. But they are wrong. We, the people, know better. We just need to wake up, and get organized.

It's time to take the next step together, and change history forever. Read more on THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO ALT-NEWS ACTIVISM.

Re: [hackerspaces] The People's Protection Force: How to win the information war

Volatile Compound
Put on the glasses!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gtMs2Uw_Vg

- skroo.