[hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE (movie trailer online)

[hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE (movie trailer online)

j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette)
Hey folks,

thanks for all the contacts and the possibility to shoot at several
US hackerspaces in March 2015.
TRACEROUTE is finally done and will be released in 2016. But the
trailer is already online.

==cut==
Artist and life-long nerd Johannes Grenzfurthner is taking us on a
personal road trip from the West Coast to the East Coast of the USA,
to introduce us to places and people that shaped and inspired his art
and politics. Traceroute wants to chase and question the ghosts of
nerddom's past, present and future. An exhilarating tour de farce
into the guts of trauma, obsession and cognitive capitalism.

Movie trailer: http://www.vimeo.com/monochrom/traceroute-trailer
Project homepage: http://www.monochrom.at/traceroute

Re: [hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE (movie trailer online)

Alex Porto
I never heard about Johannes until that rant on hackerspaces at HOPE-X. Considering that talk and this trailer, this film seems very promising.

Hope it will be available online for the rest of the globe .These things never come to the local Cinemax.

Alex

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 3:23 PM, j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey folks,

thanks for all the contacts and the possibility to shoot at several US hackerspaces in March 2015.
TRACEROUTE is finally done and will be released in 2016. But the trailer is already online.

==cut==
Artist and life-long nerd Johannes Grenzfurthner is taking us on a personal road trip from the West Coast to the East Coast of the USA, to introduce us to places and people that shaped and inspired his art and politics. Traceroute wants to chase and question the ghosts of nerddom's past, present and future. An exhilarating tour de farce into the guts of trauma, obsession and cognitive capitalism.

Movie trailer: http://www.vimeo.com/monochrom/traceroute-trailer
Project homepage: http://www.monochrom.at/traceroute

Re: [hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE (movie trailer online)

\0xDynamite
Looks cool.  Good luck.

On 12/7/15, Michel Gallant <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Johannes is both amazingly talented and amazingly prolific. He also travels
> a lot to bring his work to people all over the world. Great guy all around.
>
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 5:07 AM, Alex Porto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I never heard about Johannes until that rant on hackerspaces at HOPE-X.
>> Considering that talk and this trailer, this film seems very promising.
>>
>> Hope it will be available online for the rest of the globe .These things
>> never come to the local Cinemax.
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 3:23 PM, j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der
>> nahrungskette) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey folks,
>>>
>>> thanks for all the contacts and the possibility to shoot at several US
>>> hackerspaces in March 2015.
>>> TRACEROUTE is finally done and will be released in 2016. But the trailer
>>> is already online.
>>>
>>> ==cut==
>>> Artist and life-long nerd Johannes Grenzfurthner is taking us on a
>>> personal road trip from the West Coast to the East Coast of the USA, to
>>> introduce us to places and people that shaped and inspired his art and
>>> politics. Traceroute wants to chase and question the ghosts of nerddom's
>>> past, present and future. An exhilarating tour de farce into the guts of
>>> trauma, obsession and cognitive capitalism.
>>>
>>> Movie trailer: http://www.vimeo.com/monochrom/traceroute-trailer
>>> Project homepage: http://www.monochrom.at/traceroute

Re: [hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE (movie trailer online)

j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette)
You are too kind.
Thanks a lot.

No feedback from the various film festivals yet, but seems I will be screening the movie at HOPE 11 in NYC next year.

Cheers!