[hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE, digital release

[hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE, digital release

j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette)
Hey folks!

Finally! My nerd culture documentary TRACEROUTE can be downloaded on
Vimeo On Demand.
It was quite a challenge creating it -- and huge thanks to all the
hackerspaces who supported me in creating it... during the road trip
and afterwards in post-production.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/traceroute

I hope you consider buying or renting it. Would mean a lot to me.
(And in case you want a DRM-free option, contact me.)

Cheers!
Johannes
http://www.monochrom.at/traceroute

Re: [hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE, digital release

Moritz
On 22.03.2017 18:46, j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der
nahrungskette) wrote:
> https://vimeo.com/ondemand/traceroute
> I hope you consider buying or renting it. Would mean a lot to me.
> (And in case you want a DRM-free option, contact me.)

This is great, thanks Johannes!

I bought the "download" option and it looks like a DRM-free mp4?

Re: [hackerspaces] TRACEROUTE, digital release

j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der nahrungskette)

>https://vimeo.com/ondemand/traceroute > I hope you consider buying
>or renting it. Would mean a lot to me. > (And in case you want a
>DRM-free option, contact me.)
>This is great, thanks Johannes! I bought the "download" option and
>it looks like a DRM-free mp4?

Thanks a ton!
Yes, I turned off as many DRM options as possible on Vimeo, so that
one is clear.
I also have it on Amazon, it's a bit more tricky there. So I
encourage folks to go to Vimeo anyways.

Cheers!
Johannes