[hackerspaces] Synchronous Hackathon - July 2010

[hackerspaces] Synchronous Hackathon - July 2010

Robert Fitzsimons
It's that time of the month again, so make sure you've orderd all the
parts you'll need because by the time the hackathon start this weekend
it might just be too late.

The 9th Synchronous Hackathon takes place this weekend, make sure you
and your hackerspace takes part.

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Synchronous_Hackathon/2010-07-17

Some of the things I want to work on in TOG this weekend include; fixing
our MakerBot, prototyping some parts for a homebrew CNC router, making a
new backpack, cooking some lasagne, and setting up a streaming server
which might be an alternative for ustream.

Robert

Re: [hackerspaces] Synchronous Hackathon - July 2010

Blackhold
heeeey! an other hackathon again :D

this month in hackerspace barcelona we will do the hackathon in
summercamp garrotxa event.

for more info:

http://hacklabs.org/summercamp

if someone wants to come you are all invited :D
Blackhold
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspace_Barcelona
SummerCamp Garrotxa: 16, 17, 18 July @ la Garrotxa >>
http://hacklabs.org/summercamp (lightning/blitz talks)
No atribueixis sentiments humans a les màquines, simplement no els agrada.