[hackerspaces] Strichliste - Open Source Tally Sheet Replacement

[hackerspaces] Strichliste - Open Source Tally Sheet Replacement

schinken
Hi there,

I just wanted to show you a project that might be interesting for your
local hacker- or mackerspace.

The tool is called "strichliste". German word for "Tally Sheet". And
that's basically what it is: A replacement of a paper sheet tracking
your snackbar credits.

Just take a look at the website [1] and let me know what you think. If
you have any feature wishes, just check our issues on our github page
and add one if it's not already there.

Thanks!

[1] https://strichliste.org
[2] https://github.com/hackerspace-bootstrap/

--
Schinken

Backspace e.V.
https://hackerspace-bamberg.de

mail: [hidden email]
xmpp: [hidden email] (otr)
GPG: FFB7 E40D B2DD D24C C9B7 B5C5 703C F8B8 882C 871E