[hackerspaces] SpaceAPI stats dead?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[hackerspaces] SpaceAPI stats dead?

Pavel Ruzicka
I miss spaceapi statistics that has been available at
http://spacestatus.bastinat0r.de/ Are they gone for good?
--
e-mail:  [hidden email]
www:   http://ruza.eu
     http://brmlab.cz
gpg: 223455B7943E7ECC
_______________________________________________
Discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [hackerspaces] SpaceAPI stats dead?

Thierry Degeling
Hi Pavel,

is that an app that has been developped by one of the syn2cat members?
‘cause I’ve never seen it before, but it looks like something is broken

Thierry

HaxoGreen 2016 — Nature Expansion Pack
28-31 July 2016, in Dudelange, Luxembourg
@HaxoGreen

On 24 Oct 2015, at 4:24 AM, Pavel Ruzicka <[hidden email]> wrote:

I miss spaceapi statistics that has been available at
http://spacestatus.bastinat0r.de/ Are they gone for good?
--
e-mail:  [hidden email]
www:   http://ruza.eu
    http://brmlab.cz
gpg: 223455B7943E7ECC
_______________________________________________
Discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss


_______________________________________________
Discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss

signature.asc (859 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [hackerspaces] SpaceAPI stats dead?

Pavel Ruzicka
"app was made by Sebastian Mai (@bastinat0r) from Netz39" Refered here
http://spaceapi.net/app as "Space API statistics". Will be this service
restored or do I need to run my own?

On 10/24/2015 08:45 AM, Thierry wrote:

> Hi Pavel,
>
> is that an app that has been developped by one of the syn2cat members?
> ‘cause I’ve never seen it before, but it looks like something is broken
>
> Thierry
> @faq <https://twitter.com/@faq>
>
> —
> HaxoGreen 2016 — Nature Expansion Pack
> 28-31 July 2016, in Dudelange, Luxembourg
> @HaxoGreen <https://twitter.com/HaxoGreen>
>
>> On 24 Oct 2015, at 4:24 AM, Pavel Ruzicka <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> I miss spaceapi statistics that has been available at
>> http://spacestatus.bastinat0r.de/ Are they gone for good?
>> --
>> e-mail:  [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>> www:   http://ruza.eu
>>     http://brmlab.cz
>> gpg: 223455B7943E7ECC
_______________________________________________
Discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [hackerspaces] SpaceAPI stats dead?

Danilo Bargen
Hi all

As specified on Github, the stats have moved here:

http://spaceapi-stats.n39.eu/

Unfortunately the project seems a bit abandoned. I created a PR to fix
this here:

https://github.com/SpaceApi/spaceapiapp_app/pull/9

But it hasn't been merged yet. Similarly, a PR containing a Wordpress
widget was merged in March, but not deployed.

https://github.com/SpaceApi/spaceapiapp_app/pull/6

Might it be possible to add more maintainer to the organization? I'd
gladly volunteer.

Cheers
Danilo
_______________________________________________
Discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [hackerspaces] SpaceAPI stats dead?

sheila miguez
Hi all,

I think months ago someone contacted Toba or me about finding a host for a spaceapi vm. Does anyone remember that? If I recall correctly, the Chicago LUG donated a Rackspace vm for it.

I'm skay on freenode and hang out in #pumpingstationone and #chicagolug and I'm a pumpingstationone.org member.

I may be totally confabulating this or remembering something else. Does it ring any bells?

_______________________________________________
Discuss mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.hackerspaces.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss
Loading...