[hackerspaces] Security Without Borders

Cecilia Tanaka
​"​
Security Without Borders (SWB) is a collective of hackers and security professionals who provide technical assistance to civil society and activists that are dedicated to the international, non-violent struggle to protect fundamental human rights.
​"​

#  ​<​
https://medium.com/security-without-borders/transmission-1-7eaae7bc8caf#.eba9fo2tt
​>​

​#  33C3 presentation  -  "Hacking The World - The Struggle For Security For All." <https://media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8349-hacking_the_world#video&t=1601​>

===

​Hi, dear all!  Please, spread the news!  Thanks in advance!  :D

Tender kisses and warm hugs from Brazil, muuuah!!  <3

Ceci, cross-posting as always, la la la...  Sorry, my laziness is a real shame, but I swear I am pretty-y-y busy now!  :P

------
"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented."