[hackerspaces] Question regarding member benefits

[hackerspaces] Question regarding member benefits

Shirley Hicks
Happy Valentines Day for those who observe it!

Question for y’all - are any maker or hacker spaces subscribing to knowledge databases, learning systems or guided learning paths for their members?
Am curious as part of providing value for our members - and potential members in a region where access to hacking knowledge is scarcer than it should be.
Time is a precious commodity for many of our potential members.

Thanks!

Shirley Hicks
Treasurer/Web admin/programmer/maker
Red Mountain Makers

Re: [hackerspaces] Question regarding member benefits

Mark Janssen
We only have a lifetime subscription to 2600 ... and some members drop by issues of various other paper monthly publishings.

Mark Janssen
Revspace.nl

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 10:09 PM, Shirley Hicks <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy Valentines Day for those who observe it!

Question for y’all - are any maker or hacker spaces subscribing to knowledge databases, learning systems or guided learning paths for their members?
Am curious as part of providing value for our members - and potential members in a region where access to hacking knowledge is scarcer than it should be.
Time is a precious commodity for many of our potential members.

Thanks!

Shirley Hicks
Treasurer/Web admin/programmer/maker
Red Mountain Makers

Mark Janssen  --  maniac(at)maniac.nl
Unix / Linux Open-Source and Internet Consultant
Maniac.nl Sig-IO.nl Vps.Stoned-IT.com