[hackerspaces] Opening of the Antwerp Hackerspace (reminder)

[hackerspaces] Opening of the Antwerp Hackerspace (reminder)

kristel verhaert
Dear fellow Hackers,

This Saturday (August 7) we're opening our hackerspace 'VoidWarranties' with a big bang in Antwerp. We would like to welcome everyone starting at 10:30 in the Herrystraat 22, Deurne (Antwerpen, Belgium). The following talks and workshops will be held during the day. At the end of the day a free party will be held featuring LiquidBass and Drumlander.

We kindly ask you to register for the BBQ diner in advance. Check our website for more information.
http://we.voidwarranties.be

Please spread the word.

 Workshops:

     Lino printing

     DIY AM radio

     OMGWTFBBQ (Hack your BBQ)

Talk and open discussion:

     hackerspace erp software

Lightning Talks:

     What the HACK_erspace

     Hackerspaces in Belgium

     GSM networks 101

     Wireless Antwerpen

     Satellite technology applications

     The internet of things

     Big Brother in Belgium

     Cybercockroaches and Living Computer Network

•     The encrypted world of pacman

    Why libraries are cool, librarians even cooler and why digital libraries are awesome.

See you all on Saturday,

VoidWarranties team