[hackerspaces] Metalab goes to eleven!1!!

[hackerspaces] Metalab goes to eleven!1!!

Andreas Schreiner
Hi all!

Shunning decadic anniversaries like all true(tm) Hackers should, the Metalab in
Vienna/Austria is not only hosting a great party. It even goes to
eleven!

11 Years of Metalab Party:
Boomtime the 1st Day of Confusion in the YOLD 3183 starting at 20.00h
(May 27th 2017)

Consider yourself invited! You should be able to make it if you're on this
side of the Galaxy's Orion Arm

https://metalab.at/wiki/images/7/73/Metalab11.png - We have a Flyer too
;-)

Thank you for your attention, and now back to your hacking!

Re: [hackerspaces] Metalab goes to eleven!1!!

Andreas Schreiner
Hi!

> Forwarding to our Progressbar mailing list ;)

 That's the spirit !