[hackerspaces] Makerspaces, Notes from ISTE

[hackerspaces] Makerspaces, Notes from ISTE

Kyle Muir
There were a few people that mentioned interest in Makerspace trends from my experience this past week attending ISTE.

I sent a number of long updates back to my team of 3.  We are developing a simple toy aimed to teach programming and electronics through play.  Its a great classroom makerspace item and we are hoping the self-guided course provides a way for regular Makerspaces to draw younger audiences and their parents.

If anyone has specific questions on makerspace trends from ISTE, please reach out and I will give a full download.
--
    • Kyle

      775.848.1006
      • www.linkedin.com/in/kylegmuir/

        CONFIDENTIALITY --- This email is directed only to the person or entity to whom it is addressed, and the contents hereof and any attachments hereto are intended to be strictly confidential and may otherwise be subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine, and should not, therefore, be in any way copied, distributed, or disclosed to other parties. If you have received this message by error, please reply by email to inform us and delete any copies from your hard drive. Thank you.

Re: [hackerspaces] Makerspaces, Notes from ISTE

Shirley Hicks
Am interested for the Birmingham, AL area. While our group is the nonprofit “independent” space, we have other library-based child and teen oriented space in development for several of the area library systems. We serve as an information point for lot of the local activities. we maintain several regional and state email lists

— Shirley Hicks
Red Mountain Makers