[hackerspaces] Looking for some Hackerspace Festival folks

[hackerspaces] Looking for some Hackerspace Festival folks

Far McKon
Hey, is "JimShoe" (or other folks from the Hackerspace Festival) on
this list  If so, can you give me a yell off-list if you are?

I'd like to catch up with any/some of the folks planning Hackerspace
Festival.  A couple of us are doing background for a " 'Spaces in the
Sprawl " type of event in spring, and we'd like to make friends and
conspire on some cooperation, and some friendly competition :)

Cooperation time is over. Back to your to your regularly scheduled flamewars:
<This space reserved for OpenFly, to start the usual and pointless
trash-talking about left handers,  red-heads, or anyone not from NYC.>

hack on,
- Far McKon

http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"
http://www.FarMcKon.net "Creatively Maladjusted"

Re: [hackerspaces] Looking for some Hackerspace Festival folks

Philippe Langlois-2
Hi,

We're on the list :) As one of the organizer of Hackerspace Festival,
i never heard of "JimShoe", who is he?

Best,
Phil.

On 26 Jul 2010, at 20:15, Far McKon wrote:

> Hey, is "JimShoe" (or other folks from the Hackerspace Festival) on
> this list  If so, can you give me a yell off-list if you are?
>
> I'd like to catch up with any/some of the folks planning Hackerspace
> Festival.  A couple of us are doing background for a " 'Spaces in the
> Sprawl " type of event in spring, and we'd like to make friends and
> conspire on some cooperation, and some friendly competition :)
>
> Cooperation time is over. Back to your to your regularly scheduled
> flamewars:
> <This space reserved for OpenFly, to start the usual and pointless
> trash-talking about left handers,  red-heads, or anyone not from NYC.>
>
> hack on,
> - Far McKon
>
> http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome
> things!"