[hackerspaces] Looking back at RIPE community's visits to hackerspaces

[hackerspaces] Looking back at RIPE community's visits to hackerspaces

Vesna Manojlovic
Hi,

as a frequent traveler for work reasons, I used to visit hackerspaces
often, and some years ago I started organising small groups to go with
me on a "hackerspaces tour".

I wrote an article about the connection between hackers' & RIPE community:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/six-years-of-hackerspaces-tours-during-ripe-meetings

I've met many of _you_ personally on these visits,
so I hope you find it interesting to refresh your nostalgia ;-)

Cheers,
Vesna