[hackerspaces] Listen to radioshow recording from Level2/syn2cat

[hackerspaces] Listen to radioshow recording from Level2/syn2cat

Georges
Hi

we recorded the last radioshow in english, so it's for the world to
listen in.
Enjoy the local accents :-)
https://www.hackerspace.lu/2015/07/19/letzhack-july15/
we talk about the luxemburgish version of makerspaces (also to be
presented in a lightnig talk at CCC camp 2015)
and of course the inevitable hacking team.

Greetings,
Georges

Re: [hackerspaces] Listen to radioshow recording from Level2/syn2cat

Georges

Yes,
that's the one.
Whole podcast list is on http://podcast.ara.lu/blog/category/ara/letzhack/ but that's missing some and they are anyway all in luxemburgish, except the freifunk show which is is german.