[hackerspaces] International open hackerspace day 2017

[hackerspaces] International open hackerspace day 2017

Dave Borghuis
Hello dear Hackers,

We want to organise the yearly open hackerspace day on 25th of March. (every last saterday of march)

A open day is a nice moment to showcase your space and get a more broad public to visit your space. On previous editions spaces participated all over the word, would be nice if we can do this again.

Please spread this message in your local community / country / etc.

If you want to participate add your space to :

Greetings,
Dave Borghuis
TkkrLab Netherlands

Bonus :
Make Netherlands second

Re: [hackerspaces] International open hackerspace day 2017

Matt Joyce
NYC Resistor does an interactive show every year..  We create our own art, but in past years have grown to invite in art from others... and it's our big open party night of the year.

It's been a great event and it focuses on the building art that folks can interact with.

We love it.  We'll be sticking with that as our big event.