[hackerspaces] Inkjet PCB printing

Arclight
Has anyone here built a Printed Circuit Board printer using an Epson
Inkjet? The process involves either modifying an existing printer or
making a CD tray holder to fit a small copper-clad board, printing
directly on the board, heating it to cure the ink and etching.

We've done toner transfer PCBs at the space, but we're looking for
something easier and more reliable.

Cheers,

Arclight
23B Shop
http://shop.23b.org

Re: [hackerspaces] Inkjet PCB printing

Laen
If you have a laser cutter, I've seen awesome results from coating the board with spray paint, burning it off to make an etch mask, and etching that.  If you're working with good, rectangular FR-4, I bet the registration is good enough to do double-sided.

Also, I also do a monthly (sometimes twice monthly) hobbyist group PCB buy.. http://pcb.laen.org/

-Laen