[hackerspaces] Incentives participation in FLOSS communities

[hackerspaces] Incentives participation in FLOSS communities

Katja Gucek
Hi everybody,

this is the first time I am posting on this list. I am just conducting a thesis research at Faculty of Social Sciences, Cultural Studies Department - University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe.

In the research I am interested in incentives for voluntary participation in projects or communities developing or supporting Free/ Libre or Open-Source software (FLOSS) products or movement – whether it is a software, web, hardware, hacker space, movement supporting or promoting free and open philosophy or events regarding this topic.

I'd like to ask everyone who see themselves in this topic, to fill out the questionnaire (takes about 6 minutes). The survey is expected to be online until 22st August 2016.

Thank you so much for your time. Your help and answers are very valuable.

If this mail is inappropriate for this list, I deeply apologize in advance.

Katja Guček
Ljubljana, Slovenija (Europe)

Re: [hackerspaces] Incentives participation in FLOSS communities

Chris Gallaty
Of you could just cyber stalk her and pull it from her Tweets: https://t.co/MtywH6YuTR

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Silence Dogood <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

EveryB1T, Inc.
612.867.5572

Re: [hackerspaces] Incentives participation in FLOSS communities

Katja Gucek
Right. Here's the link:
https://www.1ka.si/a/102463

Thanks for reminder!