[hackerspaces] Help Us Win $5,000 Towards A New Workshop!

[hackerspaces] Help Us Win $5,000 Towards A New Workshop!

Sector67 Team
Hello,

Sorry to be spammy, but we need your help - Yelp runs a local charity competition, winner takes $5k no strings attached.  Voting consists of a one-time e-mail validation, after that subsequent voting just requires clicking the button and passing a robot check.  Please vote every 24 hours from now through Friday:

We're currently fundraising for a permanent workshop (versus renting) and this money will help a lot!

More about a permanent home here if you're interested:

Thank you!!!

Chris

Chris Meyer
Director