[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Wiki: Adding events and resources

[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Wiki: Adding events and resources

Danilo Bargen
Hi all

I'm having some trouble with the Wiki. I tried adding an event with the
form:

https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/ZeTeCo

It doesn't show up in the list of events though:
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Events Am I doing something wrong?

I also tried to add a new resource. First I simply referenced the
resource "Reflow Oven" on our Hackerspace page:
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Coredump Then I created the
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Reflow_Oven page with the content "{{Has
Equipment}}". Now a list of hackerspaces appears on that page that don't
actually seem to have a reflow oven in their resources. Also, the
resource is not linked from the Coredump page. How does this work?

Cheers
Danilo