[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Administration Conference

[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Administration Conference

Bob Bownes

Fellow Hackerati,

The Tech Valley Center of Gravity is putting together a one day conference to bring together the folks who build and run maker/hackerspaces to share common experiences, challenges and solutions.

Many of us have faced challenges and brought forth creative solutions that are very worthy of sharing. Challenges such as membership retention, governance, funding, entrepreneurship, insurance, legal, diversity and hr.

This is a call to those interested attending, presentations and presenters. Our current target date is September 15th, the Friday before we host the Clean Tech Hackathon at our 18,000ft^2 makerspace in Troy, N.Y, two and a half hours north of New York City.

Please feel free to share this with other individuals, mailing lists and postings that are appropriate.

Thanks!
Bob Bownes
VP TVCoG