[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Administration Conference Troy, NY. Still on?

[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Administration Conference Troy, NY. Still on?

Leora Druckman
Hello

Does anyone know if the following Hackerspace administration conference is still on for the 15th of this month?

Leora Druckman
I3Detroit

Re: [hackerspaces] Hackerspace Administration Conference Troy, NY. Still on?

Bob Bownes
No. Sorry, based on input from the DC meeting a week ago, we are cancelling this event.

However, there will be a replacement scheduled soon.