[hackerspaces] Get a Free Netduino when you attend Netduino Class

[hackerspaces] Get a Free Netduino when you attend Netduino Class

Harford Hackerspace
http://harfordhackerspace.org/2010/08/netduino-class/

All,

Harford Hackerspace will be hosting their first class ever on August 25th, 2010 at 7pm. We have teamed up with Secret Labs CTO Chris Walker who will be present to answer all of your Netduino questions. Also, attendees will receive a FREE Netduino with their $35 admission. A limited number of seats are available so Buy Now!

You will learn to:
  • Install the Netduino SDK
  • Build your first Netduino Blinky App in C#
  • Build an LED Cube
  • Make LED Cube Animations in C#
Laptops are required and we are asking you to pre-install Visual Studio C# 2010 Express to save time.

Thank you for your support!

David Powell