[hackerspaces] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

[hackerspaces] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

Cecilia Tanaka

Re: [hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-brasil] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

michael howard
Is the text for the design patterns 2.0 still developing?
On this noisebridge page, or somewhere else?

Re: [hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-brasil] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

Mitch Altman
The Hackerspace Design Patterns is still developing!  It's an ongoing, living project that is a resource for all hackerspaces and any organizations that can benefit from them, and that any and all should feel free to contribute to.

I haven't had time to do much since CCCamp, but anyone and everyone should feel free to add to the notes at:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Hackerspace_Design_Patterns_2.0
and also some less developed notes on its discussion page.

I'll be moving a more developed and compiled version to hackerspaces.org when I have some time (probably at the end of this month, after my hacker in residence here at AS220, in Providence, RI, where I'm at now).

Best,
Mitch.

From: [hidden email]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 01:41:00 -0300
To: [hidden email]

Is the text for the design patterns 2.0 still developing?
On this noisebridge page, or somewhere else?

My talk from CCCamp about Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0 is online.  Of course I included Noisebridge and our uber-successful Reboot (and the reasons we needed it).

Best,
Mitch.

Re: [hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-brasil] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

hellekin-3
On 09/03/2015 09:25 AM, Mitch Altman wrote:
> The Hackerspace Design Patterns is still developing!  It's an ongoing, living project that is a resource for all hackerspaces and any organizations that can benefit from them, and that any and all should feel free to contribute to.
>
> I haven't had time to do much since CCCamp, but anyone and everyone should feel free to add to the notes at:
> https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Hackerspace_Design_Patterns_2.0
> and also some less developed notes on its discussion page.
>
> I'll be moving a more developed and compiled version to hackerspaces.org

We opened a page during the conversation after Mitch's talk at the camp,
where you can see the notes:

https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/CCCamp15_Pattern

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/

Re: [hackerspaces] [correct URL] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

hellekin-3
On 09/03/2015 09:35 AM, hellekin wrote:

> We opened a page during the conversation after Mitch's talk at the camp,
> where you can see the notes:
>
> https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/CCCamp15_Pattern

Ooops, paste fail :) https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/CCCamp15_Patterns

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/

Re: [hackerspaces] [correct URL] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

michael howard

Liked the idea of a 'greeter' and an 'orientor' to people who arrive, and stick around for a while.

Em 03/09/2015 12:27 PM, "hellekin" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
On 09/03/2015 09:35 AM, hellekin wrote:

> We opened a page during the conversation after Mitch's talk at the camp,
> where you can see the notes:
>
> https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/CCCamp15_Pattern

Ooops, paste fail :) https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/CCCamp15_Patterns

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/

Re: [hackerspaces] [correct URL] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

Edward L Platt-3
So should we just throw patterns into the "Wanted:" list? Is there a way for design patterns to make it onto the main design pattern page?

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM, michael howard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Liked the idea of a 'greeter' and an 'orientor' to people who arrive, and stick around for a while.

Em 03/09/2015 12:27 PM, "hellekin" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
On 09/03/2015 09:35 AM, hellekin wrote:

> We opened a page during the conversation after Mitch's talk at the camp,
> where you can see the notes:
>
> https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/CCCamp15_Pattern

Ooops, paste fail :) https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/CCCamp15_Patterns

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/

Edward L. Platt

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.  Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.

Re: [hackerspaces] [correct URL] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

Mitch Altman
Yes!  Please add your Patterns and ideas.  A few of us who what to will be editing the main Patterns page.

If you want to be one of the editors, please email me and/or hellekin offline.

Thanks,
Mitch.

Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 09:06:29 -0400
From: [hidden email]