[hackerspaces] Food Hacking Base SHA2017 Campaign

[hackerspaces] Food Hacking Base SHA2017 Campaign

Frantisek Apfelbeck
Greetings to all,
Food Hacking Base (fhb) is getting ready for SHA2017 so if you are into food, drink and bio you should definitely check this out! If you would like to know more about what we are up to please have a look at our Crowdsourcing Campaign and our SHA village

This year we would like focus a bit more on presentation of our project talking to the people on the ground and improving our infrastructures.

We hope you will find time to visit us at the camp ground,

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi