[hackerspaces] First version of crowd-counting software

[hackerspaces] First version of crowd-counting software

Yves Quemener
Hello all,

following a discussion on the beginning of July, I finally had time to make
some test and to release a first version of a crowd-counting software :

http://bitbucket.org/iv/headcounter/wiki/Home

Anyone is welcomed to join. I would be especially grateful if someone had
good test videos to provide for testing  the algorithm. On the 7th of
September there will be protests in France. I'll try to make movies at this
time, but if I can get enough test movies to evaluate the algorithm before
this date, the 7th could be a counting session instead of a movie-gathering
session.

--Iv