[hackerspaces] FHB 33c3 crowdsourcing campaign we are back at CCH

[hackerspaces] FHB 33c3 crowdsourcing campaign we are back at CCH

Frantisek Apfelbeck
Greetings to all,
Food Hacking Base (fhb) project will be back for 33c3 at the main congress venue this year. We are now securing resources to make it happen through our crowdsourcing campaign

If you like what we do please do help to promote and support. For the ones who would like to get involved in the preparations and during the congress, just get in touch through whatever channel you find feasible for you.

We would like to thank the hacker community for the long term support of our project and we hope to see you all there!

Sincerely from Netherlands for FHB,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi