[hackerspaces] Coolest Hackerspace in Norway!

[hackerspaces] Coolest Hackerspace in Norway!

Carl Christian Sole Semb

Hi!

Through a cluster here in Molde, Norway we want to connect the local industry, start-ups and college through a prototyping workshop. We think the potential for strong synergy effects across these organisations is huge.

I therefore wish to collect your experience around creative thinking and hackerspace. I made a small survey, and I would be psyched if you bothered to spend 5-10 min on it!

I will compile all the data and come back to with the results.

--
With best regards/Vennlig Hilsen
Carl Christian Sole Semb