[hackerspaces] [7 – 10. July] Stadflucht 9 -- countryside camping near Vienna, Austria

[hackerspaces] [7 – 10. July] Stadflucht 9 -- countryside camping near Vienna, Austria

Peter Kuhm
Hi,

I'd like to invite you all to our annual countryside trip, 42 km away
from the Metalab.

-> https://metalab.at/wiki/Stadtflucht9

| Electro activists spending their summer holiday camping on a particularly
| nice hillside meadow, close to a stone quarry, with a big hut with
| sanitary facilities, a kitchen and other infrastructure - provided by
| our friends from the art frontier, VSL

Join us from Viennese Metalab and Hungarian H.A.C.K. It's always fun!

There will be more participants from several other spaces. You're welcome
too, just drop by. There are enough tents available one can borrow.

Some impressions: http://stadtflucht.soup.io/

Hack on,
Peter