Re: [hackerspaces] [Code31] logic analyzer buy

Re: [hackerspaces] [Code31] logic analyzer buy

pieter.heremans
ok
seeedstudio produced them, who's joining ?  (43.15$ + shipping)
http://hackerspace.be/OpenBenchLogicSniffer
ptr_

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Niels Wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any updates and progress on this one, Pieter? Very curious.. if i
> would be in BXL i would join.
>
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 10:03 PM, pieter.heremans <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> ey peeps,
>>
>> we're ordering a logic sniffer for hsbxl,
>> if you are interested in joining our order,
>> add your name+email (before 29th of march) to
>>
>> http://hackerspace.be/OpenBenchLogicSniffer
>>
>> so add your name, come to hsb and prepay next week
>> (50EUR, you can collect the device and change  after the sale at hsbxl)
>>
>> i (ptr_) will coordinate the buy,
>>
>> cu
>> ptr_
>>
>> --
>> http://www.L45.be/voidpointer
>> 0493 52 5009

http://www.L45.be/voidpointer
0493 52 5009

Re: [hackerspaces] [kitchen] [Code31] logic analyzer buy

Benjamin Henrion
On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM, pieter.heremans <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ok
> seeedstudio produced them, who's joining ?  (43.15$ + shipping)
> http://hackerspace.be/OpenBenchLogicSniffer

I try to add my name, but the edit form returns a white page with the
following address:

http://hackerspace.be/index.php?title=OpenBenchLogicSniffer&action=submit

Bug?

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403